Last time, I went over the animals that lived in StarFall, either that I journalized properly or that was in my post-history. I was going to go over the PWPs in my town, but I need to go over what I have unlocked for StarFall. And to go over that, I need to list what animals lived in StarFall, which I got done, so I’ll be ready for the PWP unlock history.
Each day, only one PWP was suggested, except for some days, when two are suggested. I will go over the order they were unlocked, the date they were unlocked (in-game), and the animals that suggested them. The ones in bold are major PWPs as the ones not emphasized are minor PWPs. The next part will discuss what I was looking for and other fascinating projects.
History of Unlocks
I didn’t receive a single PWP suggestion until the first PWP was built. Kaylee took office on January 2nd, 2014. On January 3rd, she started to work on getting her permit. On the 4th, she got a 100% approval rating. And on the 5th, she finally got her permit. It wasn’t until the 10th when she worked on her very first project. If you want to know what I unlocked, here is the list:
- Drinking Fountain: Unlocked on 1/11, suggested by Daisy.
- Dream Suite: Unlocked on 1/12, suggested by Isabelle.
- Moai Statue: Unlocked on 1/12, suggested by Olaf.
- Cube Sculpture: Unlocked on 1/13, suggested by Olaf.
- Reset Surveillance Center: Unlocked on 1/14, suggested by Resetti.
- Wooden Bench: Unlocked on 1/29, suggested by Canberra.
- Brick Bridge: Unlocked on 1/29, suggested by Hamlet.
- Caution Sign: Unlocked on 1/30, suggested by Hamlet.
- Traffic Signal: Unlocked on 1/31, suggested by Hamlet.
- Yield Sign: Unlocked on 2/1, suggested by Freya.
- Museum Renovation: Unlocked on 2/3, suggested by Blathers.
- Stadium Light: Unlocked on 2/4, suggested by Hamlet.
- Modern Bridge: Unlocked on 2/5, suggested by Freya.
- Cafe: Unlocked on 2/12, suggested by Blathers.
- Police Station: Unlocked on 2/16, suggested by Freya.
- Illuminated Clock: Unlocked on 2/20, suggested by Victoria.
- Totem Pole: Unlocked on 2/21, suggested by Olaf.
- Train Station Renovation: Unlocked on 2/24, suggested by Porter.
- Wind Turbine: Unlocked on 2/24, suggested by Hamlet.
- Solar Panel: Unlocked on 2/26, suggested by Hamlet.
- Jungle Gym: Unlocked on 2/27, suggested by Nate.
- Instrument Shelter: Unlocked on 3/1, suggested by Hamlet.
- Stone Tablet: Unlocked on 3/2, suggested by Freya.
- Hot Spring: Unlocked on 3/4, suggested by Freya.
- Modern Clock: Unlocked on 3/5, suggested by Freya.
- Modern Streetlight: Unlocked on 3/6, suggested by Freya.
- Lighthouse: Unlocked on 3/7, suggested by Freya.
- Parabolic Antenna: Unlocked on 3/8, suggested by Olaf.
- Illuminated Arch: Unlocked on 3/9, suggested by Freya.
- Modern Bench: Unlocked on 3/10, suggested by Freya.
- Tower: Unlocked on 3/11, suggested by Freya.
- Illuminated Heart: Unlocked on 3/12, suggested by Victoria.
- Metal Bench: Unlocked on 3/13, suggested by Victoria.
- Round Streetlight: Unlocked on 3/14, suggested by Victoria.
- Illuminated Tree: Unlocked on 3/16, suggested by Victoria.
- Windmill: Unlocked on 3/18, suggested by Canberra.
- Fire PIt: Unlocked on 3/23, suggested by Hamlet.
- Water Pump: Unlocked on 4/3, suggested by Broccolo.
- Flower Clock: Unlocked on 4/24, suggested by Isabelle.
- Town Hall Renovation: Unlocked on 4/24, suggested by Isabelle.
- Circle Topiary: Unlocked on 4/25, suggested by Leif.
- Square Topiary: Unlocked on 4/25, suggested by Leif.
- Tulip Topiary: Unlocked on 4/25, suggested by Leif.
- Outdoor Chair: Unlocked on 5/29, suggested by Daisy.
- Tire Toy: Unlocked on 6/17, suggested by Broccolo.
- Fortune Teller’s Shop: Unlocked on 8/6, suggested by Katrina.
What I was looking for
Although I liked how I got 46 PWPs in my projectory, only 19 of them were what I was looking for. 22 of them were in use in my town, even if they weren’t originally going to be there.
Here are the 19 PWPs I was looking for that got unlocked, and they won’t be in any specific order:
- Museum Renovation
- Fortune Teller’s Shop
- Dream Suite
- Police Station
- Train Station Renovation
- Town Hall Renovation
- Modern Bench
- Modern Streetlight
- Modern Clock
- Modern Bridge
- Illuminated Arch
- Illuminated Clock
- Illuminated Heart
- Illuminated Tree
- Solar Panel
The three extra PWPs I used were the stone tablet, the wooden bench, and the flower clock. Originally, they weren’t going to be placed in StarFall, but due to some loopholes and not at the quota, I decided to add a few more PWPs. The Flower Clock was a result of not having 30 PWPs. There was a loophole that would allow animals to move south of the river, so I built a wooden bench to prevent that. The other possibility of an animal moving south of the river was also blocked, thanks to the stone tablet.
The reason why I had mostly modern themed PWPs is because I wanted StarFall to be a Modern themed town. The North Side of the river was to fit the Modern motif as the South Side of the river had all the illuminated projects. The major PWPs, the lighthouse, windmill, tower, and solar panel were also on my wanted list.
Other interesting stories
- The Train Station Renovation project was unlocked early because I used Belcroft as my host town for StarFall.
- I didn’t expect the topiaries to be unlocked due to how easy weeds can grow, but I got lucky and unlocked all three topiaries.
- The traffic signal, wind turbine, cube sculpture, and parabolic antenna were all interesting to me, but they were neither in use nor were they on my wanted list.
- I was stuck in the month of March for a while because I was busy trying to unlock all of the PWPs I wanted, but it took a while. I even helped out another AC player get her Spider Crab because I was still in March.
Next week, I will cover information on the whole PWP history.