Today is the day I officially start the History of StarFall. Last summer, I was journalizing day by day. Although the official data-by-day was erased, I did put them into ledgers, based on order. Each week, I will go over a new ledger. I have posted them on Bell Tree before, but not here.
Since I was time traveling, the in-game dates do not match the real life dates. Time traveling does make me an illegitimate player, but it makes things faster. I don’t like to spend all year completing my town. Patience is a key factor, but I prefer doing things in the short run. Therefore, the dates of what I did in ACNL are for in-game time. Most of the stuff in real time were in the summer months.
Today, I will go over the order of all the animals that lived in StarFall, including both journalized and post-journalized.
StarFall was created on June 18th, 2014, but the day it was set to begin is January 2nd, 2014. My original villagers (or starting villagers) were:
After publishing my dream town, I had the following villagers:
After first update, these were my villagers:
Now, I don’t pay much attention to my villagers. Ever since Keaton moved out, I stopped tracking who lived in my town. And I’m beginning to forget who moved in and in what order. If I could time travel back in real life, the one thing I would prevent is having Keaton (or any of my villagers move). But at least I got what I journalized before my first (and only) update). Right now, it’s on the dream town servers. To keep it up there, I would like more visits.
The First Ten
For the first two months in ACNL time, I only stuck with ten villagers. Although one of them was in boxes on the last day of February, no villager officially moved out until March. For a recall, my first five villagers were:
After them, I had the following move in:
- Olaf – 1/4/2014
- Vladimir – 1/6/2014
- Canberra – 1/8/2014
- Apollo – 1/10/2014
- Cesar – 1/20/2014
Although Cesar was picked up from Belcroft, these were my first ten villagers. Alongside with the original ten were my two alternative (and favorite) villagers, Jenny and Penny. Jenny started her residence on January 5th while Penny started hers on January 7th. Neither of them moved out. The first ten animal villagers did stay completely in January and February, but they are all gone before I started publishing my dream town. Notice that the order I put them were the order I had them. I’ll go over their departure stories:
- Nate – packed on 2/28, moved on 3/1: Nate was the first villager Kaylee ever talked to, but was also the first villager to move out of StarFall. On his last day before packing up, he suggested a PWP, the Jungle Gym. He stayed throughout the entire snow season StarFall started under.
- Freya – packed on 3/12, moved on 3/13: Back in StarFall’s earliest days, I had most of the PWPs suggest. Of all the villagers, Freya made the most contributions, including the Lighthouse, Modern Bridge, and Police Station. I was specifically looking for the Tower, Illuminated Arch, and the PWPs under the Modern motif, and only a Snooty villager would suggest them. However, she became the second to move out.
- Cesar – packed on 3/21, moved on 3/22: Cesar may be the last villager of the first ten to move in, but was the first one of the first ten that isn’t one of my starting villagers to move out. I needed him out of my town. I was going to build a bridge in this one area, but since he was in the way, I had no choice but to kick him out. It was hard since he was the most recent villager to move in. After the departures of Nate and Freya (and Broccolo’s move-in), Cesar was ready to go. He did not warn me that he was moving, so I was as lucky as a gambler who won the jackpot after the bet that made him bankrupt.
- Apollo – packed on 3/29, moved on 3/30: Apollo was the first villager to be of a duplicate personality. Amazingly, none of my starting villagers were Cranky villagers, but the personality that shown up the most in the first ten were Cranky villagers. I planned on having a campsite area in the northern part of the river, and Freya and Apollo were cranky villagers. When they were gone, I finally had enough room for the extended Campsite area.
- Canberra – packed on 4/24, moved on 4/25: Canberra was the first Uchi villager in StarFall, but also the first Uchi villager to move into Belcroft. So for two towns in a row, she was my first Uchi villager. It turns out that I didn’t need her as much. She did what she could do. She suggested the Wooden Bench and Windmill, which were vital to StarFall. Canberra was also the last villager to move before T&T Mart expanded (and before the ordinance switch to Beautiful Town).
- Vladimir – packed on 5/27, moved on 5/28: Vladimir did a good job on staying in StarFall until T.I.Y. opened its doors in StarFall. He actually stayed through all four Nookling renovations I had in StarFall (and no, I chose not to have the Emporium).
- Victoria – packed on 6/6, moved on 6/7: After all of the secondary villagers of the first ten (besides Olaf) moved out, more of the starting villagers continued to move out. Victoria was my least favorite of the starting villagers for asking useless questions when I was using the diving trick (this is a prime example of the complaint over the farming for PWPs). She did at least suggest the illuminated projects I needed before her move.
- Hamlet – packed on 6/14, moved on 6/15: Yep, one of the villagers on the front cover of ACNL was also one of my starting villagers. Despite making contributions to the PWP list, I did not use any PWPs he suggested. After his move, my town was still a bit yellow thanks to Isabelle. An amazing fact was that Hamlet was the first villager to move out after Lobo, the oldest villager to be in my dream town, moved in.
- Olaf – packed on 7/9, moved on 7/10: Aside to the starting villagers, Olaf was the first villager to move into StarFall (even before Jenny and Penny). Since he stayed for the first six months, first of the secondary villagers to move in and the last of the secondary villagers to move out, he held StarFall’s history very well. If any animal carried the sphere of beginnings and chained it onto the next villager, Lobo would be the carrier of the sphere Olaf had.
- Daisy – packed on 10/2, moved on 10/3: Of the starting five villagers, Daisy was the last one to move out. Not only she was the last remaining villager from the first ten, but also the last remaining villager of the first five. As soon as she moved away, Kaylee, Jenny, and Penny were the only ones left to have lived in StarFall for the first two months.
After Nate and Freya left, I started to pick up the next generation of villagers. The first one to move in was Broccolo, which I voided (and plot resetted) from someone online person’s town. Then I had Elise. Here is the full guide of what I had before I published my dream town:
- #11 – Broccolo – moved in on 3/16, moved out on 10/13: Just like Daisy and Olaf, Broccolo stayed for a pretty long time while being the first one of his/her kind to move in.
- #12 – Elise – moved in on 3/24, moved out on 8/1
- #13 – Teddy – moved in on 4/4, moved out on 5/11: Teddy was the first subsequent villager to move out.
- #14 – Kitt – moved in on 4/27, moved out on 6/27
- #15 – Muffy – moved in on 5/16, moved out on 8/25
- #16 – Annabelle – moved in on 6/1, moved out on 7/25
- #17 – Lobo – moved in on 6/11: Lobo was the first of the villagers that lived in my dream town to move in. On the StarFall Press, there is a picture in the description. I had nine villagers there. Lobo was one of them.
- #18 – Bluebear – moved in on 6/18, moved out on 8/18
- #19 – Rory – moved in on 7/1, moved out on 7/19
- #20 – Hamphrey – moved in on 7/14, moved out on 10/15
- #21 – Ken – moved in on 7/22, moved out on 9/24
- #22 – Boone – moved in on 7/29, moved out on 9/17
- #23 – Deena – moved in on 8/6*
- #24 – Blaire – moved in on 8/22
- #25 – Puddles – moved in on 8/27*
- #26 – Katt – moved in on 9/19
- #27 – Jay – moved in on 9/26, moved out on 11/4: Jay was the last subsequent villager to move out before I published my dream town.
- #28 – Keaton – moved in on 10/5: In case if you’re wondering, Keaton was the first villager to move out after my most recent update on my dream town.
- #29 – Roald – moved in on 10/10
- #30 – Walker – moved in on 10/17
- #31 – Aurora – moved in on 11/1
And that concludes the list of who lived in my town before I published my dream town. It started to get messy after I picked up a voided Prince (which was the worst case of picking up voided villagers). Since he moved in and wrecked my campsite area, this messed up my villager tracking. I was forced to get rid of some villagers I already had before. The one with asterisks were actually in my first dream town, but not after the first update. Puddles moved first. After her, it was Deena. I was able to get rid of Prince after Puddles and Deena moved out. Here is the order (without the moving dates since it scrambled my timeline):
- #32 – Prince
- #33 – Bubbles
- #34 – Ava
- #35 – Pierce
Post History tracking
I will go over more of my StarFall post-history very late, but from what I can remember, I had some of my villagers moving out. Here is the order of which animals moved out (as from my first dream town update to today):
And here are the villagers I remembered having after my update (some are not in my town anymore):
- #36 – Marshal
- #37 – Agent S
- #38 – Astrid
- #39 – Lily
- #40 – Pietro
- #41 – Gloria
- #42 – Diva
- #43 – Vesta
- #44 – Alfonso
- #45 – Annalise
Finally, I will go over the full list of animals that ever lived in StarFall. The ones with dates were the ones I had before I published my dream town. The ones without dates were the poorly tracked ones.
- Freya – 1/2 to 3/12
- Nate – 1/2 to 3/1
- Hamlet – 1/2 to 6/15
- Daisy – 1/2 to 10/3
- Victoria – 1/2 to 6/7
- Olaf – 1/4 to 7/10
- Vladimir – 1/6 to 5/28
- Canberra – 1/8 to 4/25
- Apollo – 1/10 to 3/30
- Cesar – 1/20 to 3/22
- Broccolo – 3/16 to 10/13
- Elise – 3/24 to 8/1
- Teddy – 4/4 to 5/11
- Kitt – 4/27 to 6/27
- Muffy – 5/16 to 8/25
- Annabelle – 6/1 to 7/25
- Lobo – 6/11
- Bluebear – 6/18 to 8/18
- Rory – 7/1 to 7/19
- Hamphrey – 7/14 to 10/15
- Ken – 7/22 to 9/24
- Boone – 7/29 to 9/17
- Deena – 8/6 to publication
- Blaire – 8/22
- Puddles – 827 to publication
- Katt – 9/19
- Jay – 9/26 to 11/4
- Keaton – 10/5
- Roald – 10/10
- Walker – 10/17
- Aurora – 11/1
- Agent S
Next week, I will cover the Public Works Projects I have unlocked and journalized. I was going to cover it this week, but I need to introduce what animals lived in StarFall.